We provide personnel and equipment to develop project work packs for platform modification and tie-ins. This involves job sequencing, procedures, safety measures, etc needed for modifications and installation.
We have ample experience carrying out this service for Chevron Nigeria limited in several of her platforms.
We also have the capabilities to carry out the following:
- Engineering and fabrication of the steel structures: platform jackets and guide frames, deck and modules, bridges (for linking platforms).
- Prefabrication of piping and mechanical components.
- Installation of piping, valves, mechanical components and other equipment items into decks and modules.
- Electrical and instrumentation systems installation into decks and modules.
- Hook-up and testing of all piping, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation items and system within decks and module.
- Fabrication, Upgrade/modification and Refurbishment of Catenary Anchor Leg Mooring (Calm) Buoy.
- Load-out of completed work, by lifting, skidding or use of motorized boogies as appropriate.
- Civil/steel structural works etc.
- Scaffolding, coating and painting.
- General Fabric Maintenance Services.
With our newly developed project management team with proven records in the oil and gas related fabrication areas we are able to deliver effective services at the highest level of efficiency.